1. On the day before your exam, drink plenty of fluids, excluding alcoholic beverages.
2. Instructions will be mailed to you pertaining to consent and medications.
3. DO NOT eat or drink anything for 2 hours prior to your appointment.
4. You MUST bring someone with you who will stay with you in recovery and drive you home.
6. If you had a MRI exam done at another facility, please bring the films and report with you.
7. You may wish to bring reading material as you will need to stay in recovery for observation for approximately 4 hours after your examination.
8. At some point during your recovery period, you will also have a CT Scan performed on your spine.
10. There is a possibility that you may require hospitalization following the procedure if complications develop.
11. Discontinue aspirin and/or blood thinners 72 hours before procedure.