Applications are only accepted for open positions.
Click on the position below to Apply Now
Medical Assistant – Click here to apply!
Full-Time, Mon – Friday. 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Prefer one year experience as a Medical Assistant
- Must have current CPR certification or must obtain within 30 days of hire
- Computer proficiency and ability to accurately record information are required
- Proficient in medical terminology
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Exceptional customer service skills, must be able to work in a team environment to assure quality results
- EHR Experience preferred
PRN Diagnostic Technologist – Click here to apply!
- MRT and ARRT registered
- Days and Weekends
Non Licensed or Non Certified Clinical Positions
Office Coordinator (Cardiology) – Click here to apply!
Full-Time, Mon – Fri, 8:00 am – 5 pm some after-hours may be required
- Supervisory experience or coordination experience in a health care setting preferred
- Perform all duties in accordance with company policies, procedures and or guidance from supervision. Perform job in a confidential manner consistent with various laws and internal policies
- Hold staff accountable to objective performance standards
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, and be a self-starter
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- May also be needed for coverage as an receptionist duties
- Provide effective leadership, supervision, and direction to employees of the department
- Oversee day-to-day operations of staff in a proactive manner, responsible for getting employee time in payroll, and overseeing time off request from staff
- Identify and implement opportunities to build employee morale and individual motivation
- Analyze and staff appropriate office staff to meet physician needs and patient efficiency
- Answer questions, provide training and guidance, and research items as appropriate
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at CNT will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. CNT does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic or family history information, or any other characteristic protected by law. CNT will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training. Any employees with questions or concerns about any type of discrimination in the workplace are encouraged to bring these issues to the attention of the Human Resources Director or any member of senior management. Employees may raise concerns and make reports without fear of reprisal. An investigation shall be conducted if warranted. Such investigations shall be conducted in a very discrete manner and shall protect confidentiality as much as possible although complete confidentiality cannot be guaranteed. Anyone found to be engaging in any type of unlawful discrimination will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment. Employment with CNT is voluntarily entered into, and the employee is free to resign at will at any time, with or without cause. Similarly, CNT may terminate the employment relationship at will at any time, with or without notice or cause, so long as there is no violation of applicable federal or state law.