Applications are only accepted for open positions.
Click on the position below to Apply Now
Clinical Systems Trainer – Click here to apply!
Will consider Clinical or Non- Clinical
Full-Time, Mon – Fri, 8:00am – 5:00pm., however specific I.T. (Information Technology) operation will require evening and weekend work as necessary.
Requirements Include: High school diploma or GED. Clinical licensure preferred (CMA, LVN, RN, etc), not required. Proficient in Windows-based software applications.
- Conduct training sessions on clinic supported applications and functions for employees.
- Be able to conduct training sessions on scheduling and functions for employees.
- Utilize all capabilities of electronic systems in an efficient and organized manner. Improve workflow when possible.
- Conduct training sessions on business office applications and functions for employees. Prepare documentation, handouts, etc. for classes.
- Prepare and conduct review classes as needed for current employees. Train on any new products or applications.
- Review training stats weekly with manager. Research system issues and troubleshoot issues as needed.
- Work with outside venders to maintain system functions and resolve problems.
- Work with IT department and with other clinic staff to recognize areas where additional training needed.
- Technical experience preferred, however not required.
- On call 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Perform all duties in accordance with company policies, procedures and or guidance from supervision. Perform job in a confidential manner consistent with various laws and internal policies.
Characteristics, Environmental Factors and Performance Requirements
- Must function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with patients, physicians, and personnel.
- Must be able to communicate verbally and written in a clear, understandable and legible manner.
- Must have a professional demeanor, patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as the willingness to handle difficult situations.
- Be able to adapt and function in a changing environment.
Phlebotomist – Click here to apply!
Mon – Fri, 8:30am – 5:30pm (rotating Saturday’s)
- Previous experience desired
- Knowledge of lab computer order entry and specimen processing
- Basic computer skills
- Work in a manner that facilitates excellent customer service, teamwork
Physical Therapist – Click here to apply!
Regular FT Full-Time Wichita Falls, TX, US
- Full-Time, Mon – Fri, 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Must have a current Texas State Physical Therapist License or eligible
- 1 Year manual therapy experience preferred but not required
- Will work in a department with other physical therapist and support staff in a multi-specialty outpatient clinic
- Practice encompasses a broad spectrum of work, to include orthopedics, sports medicine, occupational medicine and general wellness
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) – Click here to apply!
Full-Time, Mon-Fri, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Multi-specialty practice seeks a Mental Health Nurse Practitioner in Wichita Falls Texas.
Job description: Outpatient setting, treating adults with wide range of mental illness. PMHNP is responsible for providing psychiatric evaluations and supervised prescribing.
- Current Texas State Nurse Practitioner License
- Current CPR Certification
- New graduate acceptable
- Excellent work ethic, compassionate disposition, and ability to establish positive relationships with both patients and families.
Sonographer / Ultrasound Tech – Click here to apply!
Full Time 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (no call)
- Must have or be eligible for ARDMS registry.
- Prefer experience in general, vascular, obstetrics and gynecological sonography
- New graduate will be considered
- Good computer skills & knowledge
- Exceptional customer service skills
Non Licensed or Non Certified Clinical Positions
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at CNT will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. CNT does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic or family history information, or any other characteristic protected by law. CNT will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training. Any employees with questions or concerns about any type of discrimination in the workplace are encouraged to bring these issues to the attention of the Human Resources Director or any member of senior management. Employees may raise concerns and make reports without fear of reprisal. An investigation shall be conducted if warranted. Such investigations shall be conducted in a very discrete manner and shall protect confidentiality as much as possible although complete confidentiality cannot be guaranteed. Anyone found to be engaging in any type of unlawful discrimination will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment. Employment with CNT is voluntarily entered into, and the employee is free to resign at will at any time, with or without cause. Similarly, CNT may terminate the employment relationship at will at any time, with or without notice or cause, so long as there is no violation of applicable federal or state law.