Applications are only accepted for open positions.
Click on the position below to Apply Now
LVN/MA Float – Click here to apply!
Full-Time, Mon – Fri, 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Current Texas State LVN License
- Current CPR Certification
- Family Practice experience preferred
- IV Certification preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Work in a manner that facilitates excellent customer service and teamwork.
Mammographer – Click here to apply!
9:00 am – 6:00 pm Mon-Th, & Friday 8:00 am -5:00 pm
• ARRT and MRT registered in mammography.
• Operates X-ray equipment and performs various mammography related procedures.
• Develops and evaluates the image for technical quality such as density contrast, definition, and distortion.
• Preparing and maintaining records and files, and cleaning and adjusting equipment as needed.
• Must be able to communicate verbally and written in a clear, understandable and legible manner.
• Must be able to deal tactfully and confidentially with physicians, personnel and with the patients.
• Must be able to adapt and function in a changing environment.
• Must be flexible and be able to handle assignments in an organized fashion.
Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) or Medical Technologist (MT) – Click here to apply!
Full Time, Mon-Fri, 8:30-5:30 (rotating weekends and evenings until 7:00pm)
Shift differential for nights and weekends
Competitive pay and benefits
- Cover multiple areas of the clinical laboratory: Chemistry, Hematology, Urinalysis, Serology
- Perform quality control, calibrations and patient testing
- Perform phlebotomy during weekend and evening coverage
- Work independently during weekends and evenings
- Attend quarterly evening meetings
- MLT: A.S. degree (or military training) plus hold a national registry
- MT: B.S. degree plus hold a national registry
- Minimum 1 year experience preferred, but not required
- Computer skills required
- Phlebotomy skills required
Medical Scribe – Click here to apply!
Full-Time, Mon – Fri, 8:00am -5:00 pm
- A minimum of one year of previous scribe experience and/or certification desirable.
- Must be knowledgeable of medical terminology and accepted abbreviations
- Computer proficiency and ability to accurately record information are required.
- Recognition of physical exam process and ability to record exam details.
Phlebotomist – Click here to apply!
Mon – Fri, 8:30am – 5:30pm (rotating every 3rd Saturday)
- Previous experience desired
- Knowledge of lab computer order entry and specimen processing
- Basic computer skills
- Work in a manner that facilitates excellent customer service, teamwork
Pre-Loader – Cardiology Department – Click here to apply!
Monday – Friday (M-F the hours may vary depending on physician work schedule.)
- Knowledge in medical terminology
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Exceptional customers service skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment to assure quality results
- Good computer skills
- Flexible, self-directed, and ability to multi-task
- EHR Experience preferred
- Practice professional and courteous conduct
PHYSICAL THERAPIST – Click here to apply!
Regular FT Full-Time Wichita Falls, TX, US
- Full-Time, Mon – Fri, 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Must have a current Texas State Physical Therapist License or eligible
- 1 Year manual therapy experience preferred but not required
- Will work in a department with other physical therapist and support staff in a multi-specialty outpatient clinic
- Practice encompasses a broad spectrum of work, to include orthopedics, sports medicine, occupational medicine and general wellness
Sonographer – Click here to apply!
- Must have or be eligible for ARDMS registry.
- Prefer experience in general, vascular, obstetrics and gynecological sonography
- New grad will be considered
- Good computer skills & knowledge
- Exceptional customer service skills
Non Licensed or Non Certified Clinical Positions
IT Technician I – Click here to apply!
Full-Time, Mon – Fri, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Responsible in assisting in planning and developing new computer systems or devising ways to apply existing systems to operations still completed manually or by some less efficient method.
- At least 6 months experience with Information Technology
- Familiar with modern operating and computer systems
- Experience with Microsoft office applications.
- Responsible for the helpdesk, including phone calls and e-mails.
- Answers help desk calls and log into Track-It when needed.
- Provide user support including training when needed.
- Repair and maintain desktop and or laptop peripherals.
- Must maintain, create, and train end users on Microsoft Office suite.
- Must be able to identify faulty system performance as well as ensure the integrity of the equipment.
- Other duties assigned as related to position.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at CNT will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. CNT does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic or family history information, or any other characteristic protected by law. CNT will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training. Any employees with questions or concerns about any type of discrimination in the workplace are encouraged to bring these issues to the attention of the Human Resources Director or any member of senior management. Employees may raise concerns and make reports without fear of reprisal. An investigation shall be conducted if warranted. Such investigations shall be conducted in a very discrete manner and shall protect confidentiality as much as possible although complete confidentiality cannot be guaranteed. Anyone found to be engaging in any type of unlawful discrimination will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment. Employment with CNT is voluntarily entered into, and the employee is free to resign at will at any time, with or without cause. Similarly, CNT may terminate the employment relationship at will at any time, with or without notice or cause, so long as there is no violation of applicable federal or state law.