Applications are only accepted for open positions.
Click on the position below to Apply Now
Diagnostic Tech – Click here to apply!
- PRN (days, nights, and weekends)
LVN/MA Float – Click here to apply!
Full-Time, Mon – Fri, 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Current Texas State LVN License
- Current CPR Certification
- Family Practice experience preferred
- IV Certification preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Work in a manner that facilitates excellent customer service and teamwork.
Phlebotomist – Click here to apply!
Mon – Fri, 8:30am – 5:30pm (rotating Saturday’s)
- Previous experience desired
- Knowledge of lab computer order entry and specimen processing
- Basic computer skills
- Work in a manner that facilitates excellent customer service, teamwork
PHYSICAL THERAPIST – Click here to apply!
Regular FT Full-Time Wichita Falls, TX, US
- Full-Time, Mon – Fri, 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Must have a current Texas State Physical Therapist License or eligible
- 1 Year manual therapy experience preferred but not required
- Will work in a department with other physical therapist and support staff in a multi-specialty outpatient clinic
- Practice encompasses a broad spectrum of work, to include orthopedics, sports medicine, occupational medicine and general wellness
Ultrasound Tech / Sonographer – Click here to apply!
Full Time 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (no call)
- Must have or be eligible for ARDMS registry.
- Prefer experience in general, vascular, obstetrics and gynecological sonography
- New grad will be considered
- Good computer skills & knowledge
- Exceptional customer service skills
Non Licensed or Non Certified Clinical Positions
Pre-Loader – Cardiology Department – Click here to apply!
Monday – Friday (M-F the hours may vary depending on physician work schedule.)
- Knowledge in medical terminology
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Exceptional customers service skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment to assure quality results
- Good computer skills
- Flexible, self-directed, and ability to multi-task
- EHR Experience preferred
- Practice professional and courteous conduct
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at CNT will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. CNT does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic or family history information, or any other characteristic protected by law. CNT will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training. Any employees with questions or concerns about any type of discrimination in the workplace are encouraged to bring these issues to the attention of the Human Resources Director or any member of senior management. Employees may raise concerns and make reports without fear of reprisal. An investigation shall be conducted if warranted. Such investigations shall be conducted in a very discrete manner and shall protect confidentiality as much as possible although complete confidentiality cannot be guaranteed. Anyone found to be engaging in any type of unlawful discrimination will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment. Employment with CNT is voluntarily entered into, and the employee is free to resign at will at any time, with or without cause. Similarly, CNT may terminate the employment relationship at will at any time, with or without notice or cause, so long as there is no violation of applicable federal or state law.