Applications are only accepted for open positions.
Click on the position below to Apply Now
Medical Assistant or LVN – Click here to apply!
Full-Time, Mon – Friday. 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Prefer one year experience as a Medical Assistant or LVN
- Must have current CPR certification or must obtain within 30 days of hire
- Computer proficiency and ability to accurately record information are required
- Proficient in medical terminology
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Exceptional customer service skills, must be able to work in a team environment to assure quality results
- EHR Experience preferred
Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) or Medical Technologist (MT) – Click here to apply!
Full Time, Mon-Fri, 8:30 an -5:30 pm (rotating weekends and evenings until 7:00 pm)
Shift differential for nights and weekends
Competitive pay and benefits
- Cover multiple areas of the clinical laboratory: Chemistry, Hematology, Urinalysis, Serology
- Perform quality control, calibrations and patient testing
- Perform phlebotomy during weekend and evening coverage
- Work independently during weekends and evenings
- Attend quarterly evening meetings
- MLT: A.S. degree (or military training) plus hold a national registry
- MT: B.S. Degree plus hold a national registry
- Minimum 1 year experience preferred, but not required
- Computer skills required
- Phlebotomy skills required
Non Licensed or Non Certified Clinical Positions
Account Specialist for our Obstetrics & Gynecology Department – Click here to apply!
Mon – Thursday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Friday 8:00 am – 12:00 pm with rotating late days with other staff Account Specialist
- Previous cashier experience
- 10 Key Calculator experience required
- Good computer skills & knowledge
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Must be able to answer multi-line phones
- Experience with the following office equipment: copier, printer, and fax machine
- Must be able to register & schedule patients
- Previous medical office experience a plus·
- Be able to handle confidential information and have a high degree of flexibility
- Possess strong organizational and communication skills with all levels of the organization
- Responsibilities: Register patients, collect & post payments daily, audit tickets, and work closely with physicians, mid-level providers, nursing staff as well as patients and co-workers on a professional level.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at CNT will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. CNT does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic or family history information, or any other characteristic protected by law. CNT will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training. Any employees with questions or concerns about any type of discrimination in the workplace are encouraged to bring these issues to the attention of the Human Resources Director or any member of senior management. Employees may raise concerns and make reports without fear of reprisal. An investigation shall be conducted if warranted. Such investigations shall be conducted in a very discrete manner and shall protect confidentiality as much as possible although complete confidentiality cannot be guaranteed. Anyone found to be engaging in any type of unlawful discrimination will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment. Employment with CNT is voluntarily entered into, and the employee is free to resign at will at any time, with or without cause. Similarly, CNT may terminate the employment relationship at will at any time, with or without notice or cause, so long as there is no violation of applicable federal or state law.